Jet Refill World is in the industry for quite a time now. It is based out at Mumbai (Maharashtra, India), and managed and run by our highly competent mentor, Mr. Rohan Shah (Owner).
It is always our goal to provide you with the printers, cartridges, and services that best suits your needs. We aim to provide clients a wide choice and tailor the best solution to suit their requirements and budget.
We have created a large client base owing to the quality products and timely delivery. Our team is of highly skilled engineers that is able to offer nationwide service to cover, coupled with our major stock holding of printers, parts and toners.
It shouldnĂ˘€™t be difficult for your organisation to lease, rent or purchase printer / photocopier or even maintaining & servicing them.
Packaging and Delivery
We have marked a distinction for making timely deliveries of all the consignments. We have our contacts with reliable transporters who help us ensuring that the products are delivered on time with no loss of quality in transportation. In addition, we also offer various packaging options.
JET Refill World can be described in few words Ă˘€śIndia's biggest house of Printer & Imaging SuppliesĂ˘€ť. With a huge customer base, JET Refill World is one of the most preferred suppliers for Corporate across India for its commitment to Quality and dedication towards its Customers.
The Beginning :
Today, Lasers are replacing Inkjet Printers due to lower running costs and hence the demand for Toner Cartridges / Spares has multiplied. JET Refill World expanded its product range to include
complete range of Toner Cartridges for most laser printers.
Over last Two years, JET Refill World Group has its presence all across India. JET Refill World is headquartered at Mumbai. Feet with dedicated team of Marketing & Administration staff looking after branches / partners across India.
Some of the main reason for the exponential growth of the group is Pro-Customer Attitude, Honesty and Quality Consciousness. Constant interaction with customers helped to widen the vision of the management and a roadmap of growth was charted out to meet the growing demands of Customer and, up gradation of technology. To ensure that only the best is offered to its customers.
At JET Refill World, we believe in adding more and more quality products to its portfolio to provide the best to its customers being in rhythm with The Time & The Technology.
Why JET Refill World?
The Process :
- OEM's like Canon, Hewlett Packard (HP), Lexmark etc. run cartridge recycling programs that allows them to re-use parts in manufacturing new toner cartridges. So, you buy a new OEM cartridge that may have recycled part/s.
- Similarly, at JET Refill World, we get the used empties to remanufacture the Toner Cartridges, replace its defective parts to get the OEM like Quality. In such a case, why not buy from JET Refill World? It saves cost as well as helps in saving the environment from pollution hazards!
- OPC Drums & Toner are the most important ingredients of Toner Cartridge. Our team of qualified engineers and technicians helps us select the best combination suitable for Indian market and ensure JET Refill Toner Cartridges are reliable, consistent and give optimum performance.
Every person is a specialist in his or her own areas ranging from Empty Cartridge Selection to Final Testing of Prints. Our manufacturing process has various QC levels to cross before it is delivered to the customer. This ensures every customer get only the best quality Cartridges from JET Refill World.
To put the complex technical process in simple words :
Every JET Refill Cartridge is backed by replacement warranty and proactive customer support.
- Checking the quality of Empty Cartridges (Appearance, Mechanical functions)
- Testing of the Empty Cartridges to find out defective parts of the cartridges (every part is individually tested to see if it meets performance benchmarks for re-use)
- Replacement of Defective Parts with New Parts (Parts like OPC Drum, Toner, Blades etc. are always changed for optimum performance)
- Testing of the assembled Toner Cartridge at State-of-Art Test Laboratory
- Sealing of approved Toner Cartridges to make sure Cartridge can be transported without problems of Leaking during transit / installation
- Double packing of each Toner Cartridge to ensure maximum safety during storage / displays / transportation
An average Indian company spends around 2-5 Lacs on consumables every month by purchasing OEM Consumables. This expense can come down by 40 Ă˘€“ 50% if they use JET Refill Cartridges!!
Some of Our Most Privileged Clients for our various products :
- Motilal Oswal
- State Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- ITC Grand Maratha
- Gharda Chemicals Ltd
- Bombay High Court
And many moreĂ˘€Â¦